Student/Parent/Teacher Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 25 July 2017.
- All students will finish school at 1:05pm on Tuesday, 25 July.
- Interviews will take place from 2:00pm until 6:30pm.
- Bookings can be made from Tuesday, 4 July 2017 until 9.00am on Friday, 21 July 2017.
All interviews will run for approximately 5 minutes. To ensure that you have adequate time to reach your next interview, there will be a 5 minute blockout period between the anticipated finish time of one interview, and your next available interview time. i.e if you book an interview at 2:05pm, your next available time-slot will be 2:15pm.
Students are also strongly encouraged to attend these interviews with their Parents to receive specific feedback about their academic performance during Semester 1.
Click here to launch the Booking System. This will launch into a new window/tab in your browser.
You will receive log in details with your Interim Report, as well as via email with your username and PIN to access Parent Teacher Online (PTO).
Navigate to Parent Teacher Online here.
1. To log on, use the details that are emailed to you.
2. Enter in your username (This will be your FAMILY NAME).
3. Enter in your supplied PIN number.
Note: If you do not know or did not receive your username and PIN please contact Student Services or The College ICT Helpdesk for assistance.
4. Once you have logged in you will be presented with a welcome screen and simple instructions for making a booking (click OK to proceed).
5. On the main booking screen, find the teacher you would like to have an interview with. Next to the teacher's name you will see a drop down list; use this to select your desired interview time.
6. Click 'Make Booking' to lock in that time.
7. Your confirmed booking will now appear in green at the top of the screen.
8. Once you have made all your bookings, select 'Sign Out' located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Q. I do not know my username and PIN
A. Contact Student Services or the College ICT Helpdesk during College hours.
Q. There are no suitable times available
A. Under 'Select Time' click the option 'Please contact me' then select 'Make Booking'. This will notify the teacher you wish to make an alternative arrangement.
Q. I made a booking but now I want to cancel it
A. You can log back in at any time one day prior to the interviews to make adjustments/changes to your interview times.
If you encounter any issues using the system, please contact Student Services or the Lumen Christi College ICT Helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org any time or phone 08 9394 9300 during College hours.
Parents who wish to speak to a staff member but are unable to attend on the scheduled days may contact the College in the usual way by telephone on 08 9394 9300 during College hours or by email directly to the staff member. This service is always available to parents.