The service provides access to second-hand textbooks, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc all year round. Parents can even trade with other parents from different schools and sell items no longer in use at our College or other previously attended schools.
For the best results:
- Register on the website
- List your items for sale
- List Wanted Ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The College’s booklists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer (Wanted Ad) via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- Most trading will occur with other parents from the school, however items can be traded with parents from other nearby schools too
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (1300 683 337) and email help lines
- The system is simple and easy to use - If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
- You can browse and search the 'for sale' ads for free
- Annual subscriptions are $19.95 (includes ad matching)
- Single items may be advertised for $1.00
All enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on: 1300 683 337 or help is also available through ‘Contact Us’ on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
We are very excited about this new initiative being offered to parents and we hope you will make the most of the opportunity to annually recycle your student’s school items.