A key function of the Lumen PnF is to encourage more parents to engage in the ongoing life of the school. The purpose of this is to assist the School Community in becoming more effective in the process of educating our students and equipping them with skills to assist them throughout life.
Each Lumen parent and guardian is urged to consider how best to offer their time and talents to assist in this task. This may be on an occasional or an ongoing basis.
The key areas of focus are:
- Increasing the profile of the PnF amongst the Lumen Community
- Providing more opportunities for the engagement of parents; in particular, those of Year 7 & 8 students
- Improving the effectiveness, and activities of the Lumen PnF
- Encouraging parents to take an active interest in teaching and learning through participation in forums with the Principal
- Working with College staff to promote opportunities for parents and children to engage in the learning journey together
- Further enhancing links with Partner Parishes
The PnF are once again selling Entertainment Books to help raise funds for our College.
Your purchase of an Entertainment Membership contributes towards our College. The more Memberships we sell, the more we raise, so please tell your family and friends. Click here to purchase yours now.